Friday, August 26, 2005

Three Years Later...





Well we've officially made it to three years.
I didn't think it was possible but I love him more today than I did on our wedding day. I hope I still feel this way 50 years from now. Anyway we celebrated our anniversary wit a romantic meal down by the lake and then watched Tarzan II (our first date we went to watch Tarzan). It was so nice to spend time together talking about us and reminiscing over the past 8 years. Craig truly is the most perfect husband I could ever have imagined and I am the luckiest woman in the world.

2 comments:

Angella said...

Happy Anniversary! I had no idea! I can't wait to see what the next 50 years brings you guys :)
Angella

Amanda Brown said...

Congratulations! You guys are great and deserve a lifetime of the true love you share!