Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Amanda is going to kill me!

OK so I asked Amanda to come in and speak as part of our Canada Career Week events at work. I didn't think much about it because our Small Business events pretty much panned and nobody came so I figured Amanda was safe and probably wouldn't have to speak. Well as of this morning we have a nice list of people who want to come and see Amanda this afternoon. Most of them probably won't show up but there are still going to be a few. If I'd have known how popular Amanda was going to be I'd have had her in for Small Business Week because that was just embarassing (sitting in a room with a guest speaker and just yourself is no fun let me tell you). So I'm looking forward to this afternoon I just hope Amanda doesn't hate me too much.

2 comments:

Stephanie and Brad said...

If I was there, I'd sign up to come listen to Amanda speak!!

Amanda Brown said...

You're lucky I didn't check your blog last night, or I would have called to cancel! Just kidding. I knew that my name would draw a crowd. :) Again, just kidding. I am a tad nervous, though. What am I getting into?!?! :)