Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Misery Guts

I've been pretty miserable so far this week mostly because Craig has been spending a couple of hours every evening fitting some hardwood flooring or something to the stairs. It's also kinda hard being away from home at Christmas which is why I'm so glad we're going to Disneyland to take my mind off it. I'm really glad we've got Bible Study tonight i need to spend time around my friends and have fun. Hopefully tonight is the last night that Craig will be workingon the house too so I'll get to spend some time with him, I can't believe how much my whole life and mood is effected by not spending much time with him, I've totally gone into a fit of depression which is so sad. I have to admit to being pretty selfish when it comes to his time i want it all to myself so the prospect of getting to be with him 24/7 next week is totally thrilling to me. Well I'd better go and well actually I have nothing to do work is completely dead today so be prepared for a random phone call from me, Amanda has already had one.

2 comments:

Amanda Brown said...

I love random phone calls from my favorite (well, only) English buddy! Once again, it's obvious that you and Craig are simply too deeply in love! Falling into a fit of depression when he has to work on the house...bah! You're obssessed with the guy! It's really sweet, actually. See you tonight! And bring your appetite! Love ya! :)

Angella said...

Does our offer of a turkey dinner after Christmas cheer you up?
:)