Friday, December 30, 2005

New Beginnings

I'm really struggling at the moment with uncertainty and not knowing what my life will be like in six months time. Where will we be living? Will we be starting a family? Will we even have a house? I've always had a long-term plan and had a pretty good idea of what the year ahead will bring. For 2006 I have no clue past February. It's kinda scary when I think about it. All I know is that we'll be together and that we will end up where we are meant to be I just have to trust in God's plan and everything will work out. Knowing that sure doesn't make it any easier to live with though.

3 comments:

Christy and Dustin said...

Well, I definitely pray that your years can be lived out in Summerland. But I suppose I'll have to leave your future in the hands of God. I've been so blessed to have you guys around for the last year.

Angella said...

Ditto. Though I hope God wants you to live across the street :)

Jen said...

It's so hard to not know what the next few months will hold for you & Craig. Either way, you are probably in store for some big changes. It is so wise of you to chose to trust God! He knows what's coming and I hope that is a source of comfort for you during these difficult times.