Monday, January 23, 2006

Wives Night Off

Another infamous night in Kelowna, more hot photos, more cocktails, why don't we do this more often?


The birthday girls


Does Dustin know what you're up to?

Why does Amanda still look so hot, even when she's pulling stupid faces?

Tianna looking beautiful as usual

A glimpse into the future

Have we been a bad influence on Jen?


Needless to say much fun and laughter was had by all, (sorry but I didn't get any good pictures of everyone from the other end of the table my flash wasn't working too well).

5 comments:

Angella said...

Oh, the hotness - I'm MELTING!!!!

Jen said...

Good pics Adele! That definitely should be done more often. And no-if anything you guys have been a GOOD influence on me. ;)

Amanda Brown said...

Adele, THANK YOU SO MUCH for posting the beluga picture of me. I will get you back. Just you wait. :) It was a really fun night and I'm so glad we could do it.

karen said...

I love the "Moxie sized" fish bowl drinks! Next time we'll have to sit at the same end of the table, Adele!!

Lisa said...

I followed a link from Angella's blog...I have to just say that I'm incredibly jealous of the relationship that all of you women have. I just haven't found that down here yet :( It's wonderful to see!