Thursday, February 16, 2006

George Clooney Is Here It's Official


I know we've all been expecting Mr Clooney in town because of the movie shooting in Peachland but it is now official he has been spotted. Some of our clients work down at the Waterfront Resort and one of them happened to "accidentally" walk into his room when he was there. I doubt very much that we'll see him out and about in Summerland but he is definitely here. Just thought I'd let you all now the latest gossip in the hot bed of action and excitement that is Summerland. It certainly is amazing the things you learn working in my job, 99% of things I can't share with you guys for privacy reasons but believe me there is some juicy stuff that goes on in this little town of ours.

4 comments:

Jen said...

ooohhh ... exciting. This is going on my blog too!

Angella said...

No doubt! I'd love to accidentally bump into him. Or maybe not so accidentally...

Christy and Dustin said...

I wanna see Goeorge Clooney. I loke your new template.

Sarah said...

NO WAY! george clooney is in summerland! oh why am i not home right now! i would seriously be stalking the summerland resort!