Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Leaky Plumbing

So lately I've been peeing on a regular basis, every 30 minutes to be exact, mainly due to the fact that I drink 2-3 litres of water a day. I've adapted to expect this regularity but since I've been trying to detox (the past three days) my bladder seems to have shrunk to the size of a pea. Seriously I went before bed last night then woke up twice during the night with such a full bladder I thought I would explode. I wouldn't mind this if I was feeling or looking any better but today I woke up feeling crappy and having a major fat day. Why am I eating all this hideous soup????

2 comments:

Amanda Brown said...

Toss that soup down the toilet the next time you go pee. You look great and if you really want to detox, just try some of those sugar free jelly beans I had yesterday. Wowza! :)

Angella said...

I've never had the soup, nor would I like to try. If you want to detox, maybe try a "raw food" diet, or something more bearable???