Friday, March 17, 2006

It feels like a long time since I sat down to blog, mainly because I've been so busy this week. It's been tough going back to work after 3 weeks off then coming home and doing all the housework etc. We've also been viewing houses twice this week so that's been difficult too, especially as there is nothing that we like that's affordable at the moment. I'm sure I'll make time to blog again when I'm back into my routine but for now it feels more like a chore than a pleasure so I probably wouldn't write anything interesting anyway.

4 comments:

Jen said...

I've been checking your blog daily waiting for updates! I understand how you could be feeling like blogging is a chore when you have SO much else on the go.

Good luck with the house hunt!

Amanda Brown said...

Ditto to what Jen said! I am always happy when you update, Adele. :)

Christy and Dustin said...

That's why you should build next to us and then when you sell it in a few short years you'll have enough to buy your acreage. Whatever you decide I'll come and visit you! I hope it works out the way you're hoping it will.

Kaili said...

Great to hear you are home safely and that your trip went well. Doesn't the house cleaning suck when you return from a trip? It sometimes feels like you need another trip to get away from that.
Good luck with the house hunting!