Monday, April 03, 2006

Gone a jogging

I went jogging for the first time tonight, my aim is to do it 3 times a week and then Aquafit twice a week. It was so beautiful tonight I jogged for 20 minutes and walked for 25 along the beach. With my mp3 player and the breeze of the water it was such an amazing time to be alone and contemplate my life and how full and happy it is right now. Tomorrow we're going to put a formal offer on the lot we've chosen and so hopefully if all goes well we might be able to break ground in June. It's so exciting looking at different house designs and planning how your house should be built. I'm pretty sure that the stress will hit soon and I'll appreciate more and more the quiet time I can spend when I'm jogging.

3 comments:

Angella said...

What the?!? Where are you building? Next to the Riemers & the Heighs?
I really need to see you! I'll be at BS on Wed
:)

Elizabeth said...

Awesome!! I'm jealous of your ability to follow through with your plan! Good work, Adele. Good luck on the offer. I hope that God's will be done!

Jen said...

Jogging! Wow. Good for you. I'm glad that you are finding so much delight in your life. :)