Monday, June 05, 2006

Creature From The Faulder Lagoon

I look diseased, since moving to Faulder the local mosquito population have discovered a new delicacy, clearly the blindingly white flabbiness of my delicate English form is just too much to resist. I have been bitten in every possible location on my body and each little bite is accompanied by a huge swollen mound. It wouldn't be too bad if they were confined to my body but unfortunately they have also managed to chomp on my face too so I'm a deformed to say the least and am trying to make my hair cover as much as is humanely possible whilst still being able to see. By the way nobody said that After Bite is one of the most evil substances known to man, wow that stuff stings, I think I'd rather scratch my skin off than have to put that stuff on. So if you see a lumpy figure shuffling around Summerland, struggling to see through a mass of unkempt hair then it's more than likely me so don't scream and run in the other direction.

7 comments:

Jen said...

I'm sure it's not as bad as you say Adele. It's strange, I haven't even seen a mosquito yet this year.

Angella said...

Poor Adele! Soon it will be blazingly hot, and the mosquitos will all DIE!

:)

karen said...

Today Graham told me "I love Craig and Adele!!!"

Hope that might make you feel better!




die, mosquitos, die!!

Anonymous said...

I love you, itchy bumps and all. :)

owlhaven said...

Oh, I despise mosquitos. We're going camping in a couple weeks, and you've reminded me I need to buy spray.

Mary, mom to many

Heidi said...

Are you allergic to the bites? Is that why they puff up so bad? That happens to me. After Bite only works well if you get it on immediately after being bitten. Later on calomine lotion and anti-histamines help the best. I feel your misery. Hope it's short-lived. :)

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! shemale movie 3 weeks of levaquin celexa price Flower centerpiece cloth Muskoka timeshare winter Ralph lauren blue perfume for woman