Friday, June 16, 2006

First a trailer and now a tent

My husband is determined to change me from a spoiled brat who likes her creature comforts, to some ind of outdoors Grizzly Adams figure (well maybe not). He called today all excited about buying a tent, yes I said a TENT!! I am still adjusting to living in the trailer, for those who don't know me well, this is a difficult adjustment. Now he wants me to camp! I'm determined to be a supportive wife however, thanks to our bible study book, and I allowed him to make the decision and wholeheartedly supported him in it, that doesn't mean I have to be excited at the prospect of sleeping on the ground and having bugs bite me to pieces. So tonight I may be heading to Kaleden to camp, I sense copious amounts of alcohol may need to be consumed but I am prepared to do that support my husabnd, I'm such a considerate wife!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Good girl Adele! I love camping. I hope you do too. :)

karen said...

Was your first reaction -- sure! :) Good for you for being so open to new things!

Angella said...

Was it fun?

:)

Adele said...

I didn't actually camp in the end, we drove home really latebecause Craig wasn't feeling too good, but at least I was willing to. My new word is great, everything Craig suggests I say "Great!"

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP 0 format harddrive Scissors and paper flower cutouts ip based surveillance cameras bextra 10 mg business opportunities Arkansas detector in laws radar Horse racing results.co.uk reverse mortgages omega watches Discount chair cover rental weight loss plan grande ocean marriott timeshare resale Tooth whitening irving tennis minnie mouse watch patents company hosting maryland web Yellow tennis ball Sopar cosmetics