Monday, January 29, 2007

Going For Gold 2028

My baby is in training already for the 2028 Olympic Games and judging by the amount of activity in my uterus these past few days it's going for gold in the decathlon. It started the day of the ultrasound on Thursday when the ultrasound tech called my baby awkward (thanks!) as it wouldn't stay still for two seconds for her to get a decent picture of anything. Luckily all is going well with baby Meadow and I'm now 20 weeks and counting. Since the baby was called awkward on Thursday though it has taken exception to this comment and has been making me pay for it ever since, seriously the thing just doesn't stay still. I'm kinda glad it's making it's presence felt however as my nausea has pretty much stopped now so at least I have some symptom to reassure me that all is going well. As the nausea stopped the munchies began and I seem to be unable to eat enough food to satisfy my body oh well the weight loss was nice while it lasted, it's back to reality now.

No comments: