Friday, January 12, 2007

I'm not going to ask anyone to delurk as my blog bores me too much to write on it so I certainly don't expect anyone but the most loyal of friends to read it.

In news this week the baby is doing great and is growing well, although the doctor says I'm only 16 weeks not 18 weeks as the ultrasound tech said so my picture was misleading. In other good news I've now lost 13lbs since getting pregnant so only 34lbs more to reach my goal weight, why did no one ever mention the weight loss potential of having a baby? I got a sweet 24hour bug this week courtesy of my hubby and Christy's husband Dustin thanks guys, I swear they spend more time hanging out at my house than they do at work. This morning I took my friend's 9 month old twins to rhyme time at the library, it was certainly an experience! Sadie hated it, there were way too many people and she just freaked out the whole time, Jonah was fine and just sat there taking it all in, I'm not sure if I'll attempt it again next week it depends on how brave I'm feeling, thank goodness we're not having twins!!!!!!

We're hoping to go to the states tomorrow and come straight home again so we can finally become permanent residents of Canada. We had a minor crisis this week when my passport went missing, we freaked out as it's kinda a big deal when it has your visa in it and you're in a country that isn't technically your own. We tore every inch of our little home apart in vain for days with no luck and finally resigned ourselves to the fact that it was gone. We prayed and got friends to pray and yesterday Craig rang me at work to say my passport was just lying in one of the cubes we use to store dvds. The fact that we had both torn those things apart at least 5 times with no luck made it a little surprising but it just goes to show that pray is answered no matter how small a matter it might seem.

I think I've now purged myself of all the stuff I have to say plus it's time for my nap, oh I have a hard life I know.

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Hi Adele,
I think I may have commented on your blog before (I found you through Jen's blog) but if not "Hi!". I check in occasionally, congratulations on your pregnancy! :)

Heidi said...

Prayer is a powerful thing. I check your blog and like seeing new posts. Glad your pregnancy is going well.

Elizabeth said...

I'll delurk even if you aren't asking for it. I loooove the power of prayer. Glad you are keeping your chin up despite sickness.