Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Upstairs

This is going to be the curved wall of my walk-in closet.
The view from the 3rd bedroom.


By tomorrow lunchtime this will all be gone and I'll have walls instead.

Thats's part of the master suite looking through inbto the bonus room.
Cool gun.


This is me in the 3rd bedroom looking towards the door to the landing. The black blob in the middle at the back is Craig standing in the bonus room.

My nursery is on the left abd the ensuite on the right.


You know you're old when you get excited about closets!
That will be my bedroom, eventually.




The 2nd bedroom.


The 3rd bedroom.



What is it about me and closets.






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! It looks fantastic.
~Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

It's coming!!!

Stephanie and Brad said...

Adele, I'm so happy that things are flying along like they are. I'm so impressed when I go up there and see what those boys have gotten done. It's going to be a beautiful house.

karen said...

Wow! It's really coming along!

I'm impressed (and a little jealous) !! :)

Sarah said...

looks great adele :) going to be such a nice place to raise your new family!