Monday, March 05, 2007

Life Is Full

Life is pretty hectic right now as I'm making lots of decisions about what I want in the house. We did have some good news last week as we found out that the cysts on our baby's brain have now gone completely and it has a clean bill of health. Craig is busy working on the house as I really want to move in at the end of April and so he's trying his best, I'm such a demanding wife. Another thing thatg is making life fun at the moment is my mood swings, I just have competely irrational emotions all the time so I'm either bursting with happiness or I want to cry for no reason. Yes life is full right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that Baby Meadow is healthy and that the cysts are gone! What a relief!
I miss you.
You need an answering machine; I have tried calling you a few times last week but can't get a hold of you.
CALL ME SOMETIME! Maybe we could eat some see-through cookies. :)