Sunday, October 14, 2007

Our Month In Photos
















Highlights this month include:
  • totally rolling over the child will no longer keep still
  • eating anything in sight fruit, vegetables, meat you name it the child will eat it
  • playing football (soccer for you Canadians) the first time the ball went near him he kicked it!!
  • drinking from a sippy cup the child won't take a bottle but has figured out how to drink from a cup

Aidan is getting bigger by the day and is even making attempts at crawling I can't believe he is only four months old but at the same time I can't remember life without him.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! An update! He is so adorable, 'Del and I too can't believe he's only 4 months old. Crazy. I love all the pics...he's got such a cute little personality.

Jen said...

He's gotten so big! I can't believe it. Adorable.

Bloggy Mama said...

He's soo sweet, Adele. I love the pic of the toque - soo cute.

Kaili said...

He is SO cute! Great photo update!

Anonymous said...

what a pleasant distraction from trying to write my maternity leave's worth of Sunday school lessons! He's amazing, beautiful and soooo big! think you might want to try him with a rugby ball though! remember yer wigan roots!;O)
love you all Linds