Friday, September 30, 2005

Me At Work


This is my company and the reason why I haven't blogged all week. I know I always talk about how easy my job is but lately it's been harder, probably due to the fact that I'm now the boss. I'm beginning to realise just how much Koriena and Shelley did now that I have to do it all by myself (Jake doesn't count because he's a boy and so pretty much useless). By the time I get home, cook dinner, tidy the house and generally cater to Craig's every whim and desire I find I don't have time to do anything else but go to bed ready for the next day. Working full-time officially sucks!


For those of you who read my blog and don't live in Summerland this is my second home I feel like I'm here more than I am at home. I suppose I shouldn't complain because I do have a job and working around people all day who are wondering how they'll pay for their next meal certainly does put some things in perspective. Craig and I are so blessed we have everything we could wish for a loving family, fantastic friends and enough money to be able to enjoy life so life is pretty good at the moment.

No comments: