Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Revenge of the Mullet!

I'm contemplating having a haircut but after my previous experience of Canadian hairdressers I'm in terror of the whole process. Those of you who saw the monstrosity that was my last hairstyle can avouch for the fact that I did indeed have a Mullet! That's not the worst part though, I'd spent months trying to lose weight in order to go back to England looking slim, tanned and with beautiful flowing locks, instead thanks to stupid Canada I went to England fat, white and with a Mullet! Suffice to say everyone at home was not exposing on how amazing I looked and what a wonderful effect Canada has had on me, they were actually wondering what the hell was going on with my hair. So you can see why the prospect of once again placing myself at the whim of a sadistic Canadian hairdresser is almost more than a girl can handle.

2 comments:

Amanda Brown said...

Adele, you never had a mullet! It was just very layered. I love the way you tell that story, though. Hope you had a nice relaxing night last night. :)

Angella said...

Karen's sister Jenny is a GREAT hairdresser - she's in Westbank. Worth the drive...
:)
Angella