Wednesday, September 07, 2005

A Post Just For My Sister

Whenever I get a present or I buy anything new the very first thing I want to do is show my sister, she's my best friend and everything is better when I share it with her. As it's slightly impractical for me to pop round to her house and show her my gifts I'm improvising, so Karen this posting is just for you (everyone else that means you can stop reading as it's just boring girlie stuff).

So last night Ray and Jeanette (our landlords) took us out for a meal, afterwards we went to London Drugs (it's kind of like Boots) to look for a mulit-region DVD player for them. Well while we were there I got distracted by the cosmetics department, in particular the Elizabeth Arden counter. As Craig hadn't bought me anything for our anniversary he just told me to pick something as he wanted to get me a present. That was a big mistake on his part as I couldn't decide and so I got.....


A moisturising gift set for all my dry bits, I think I may be turning into you though because I mainly just wanted this for the bag it came in. I also got......


A chemical face peel kit, which is really cool, it's made with Chardonnay wine and it smells fantastic, although I hope it doesn't burn too much. I really wish you could help me do this you know that I'm useless at this kind of stuff, I'll probably burn half my face off. Finally I got two of these.....


Again I really loved the bag, it's got perfume, eyeshadow, lipstick, plumping stuff for your lips, anti-aging cream and eight hour cream.

So suffice to say Craig earned lots of brownie points and I'm being ultra nice to him at the moment, although how long that'll last is anyone's guess. I know it's not quite the same as doing it in person but at least I feel like I've shared it all with you, I really miss you and love you more than anything. Speak to you soon sis!

1 comment:

Christy and Dustin said...

Sometimes it's SO much more fun to just pick out your own present isn't it? Lucky girl.