Monday, October 24, 2005

Autumn Daze



I know I keep putting random pictures of autumn in Canada on my blog but I just can't get over how beautiful the fall is over here and how stunning and vivid the colours are. I really wish my Dad could be here to see it all, he would absolutely love it. So as you can't be here in person Dad I've taken it upon myself to take as many pictures as possible just for you.



I know, I know I'm no David Bailey and they are all of the same spot but that's because I keep forgetting to take my camera out with me so they all have to be taken from my doorstep. This is yet another thing that I'm not doing very well. I've been such a bad wife lately, I'm not tidying up, I've been going out most evenings and I'm sick of cooking, Craig is so lucky to have me.

No comments: