Tuesday, October 25, 2005

House Hunting


Me and Amanda went to Christy's house today for lunch and we started talking about house hunting. It made me realise how much I miss having a house of my own and how I adore looking for houses to buy. There's something so satisfying about snooping around someone elses house and imagining all your things in there and what you would change about the place. I find myself doing it whereever I go not just in houses that are for sale. It's really hard being in a rented place which is brand new because there is nothing to do, I can't paint or change anything so it doesn't really feel like home. I can't wait until we find out for certain where we'll be living so that I can find my own place and feel at home again, not that our landlords will ever let us leave here.

No comments: