Saturday, October 22, 2005

Friendship

For the first time in my life I have true friends, people who I can bare my soul to and not feel ashamed or judged. People who make me laugh and cry and happy to just be around them. Plus they are all fantastic cooks and everyone knows how much I love food. It is still amazing to me how quickly they have accepted us and I feel like we've always known them.

Craig will always be my best friend, we can talk about anything, but having girls to talk to is so important. Plus going out and seeing other people gives Craig and I things to talk about, sometimes too much like on Thurday night, I'd been out all night babysitting with Amanda when I got home at 10pm we lay in bed for hours just talking, it was amazing (except when the alarm went off at 5.20am)

I've had such a hectic week, I've been out every night and home late most nights, then I've been in the gym before work. I really needed to blow off some steam and just go out and enjoy myself and right on cue Christy called to invite us out. Thanks you guys for a great evening I really needed it!

2 comments:

Amanda Brown said...

Adele, I loved our chat the other night. Thanks for listening to my rants and crazy questions and stupid stories. I value our friendship and am thankful for a friend like you who is so honest and kind.

Christy and Dustin said...

We definitely have to do that some more. It's nice being with both of you away from our kids. Thanks again for the brownie! You're so great, I love your honesty and sense of humour. STAY IN CANADA!!