Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Living in the clouds

Craig took this photo yesterday after work because he thought the clouds looked really cool being so close to the ground.


It's so nice to be able to stand and appreciate these things.

I personally prefer today when the sun is shining and all the autumn colours make everywhere seem magical, not that you can see them in this picture. (I just looked out the window and thought it was raining but it isn't, it's just Ray watering our new lawn for us, he always seems to miss and hits the windows instead). Changing your whole life like we have really makes you stop and appreciate the things around you, Canada continues to surprise me as do my crazy friends and their unique children (Christy and Angella's lastest blog entries are proof of that). I think I'll always miss England but I'll never regret making the decision to come out here.

2 comments:

Angella said...

We're glad you're here!!!
Angella

Amanda Brown said...

We are so happy that you guys are here, too! See you tonight at Bible study! :)