Friday, October 14, 2005

Weekend Again

It's amazing how quickly the weeks fly by. It's Friday again, weekend again. The weeks go by and it gets gradually colder and darker in the mornings, the leaves have changed colour and are starting to fall. I find it so weird that I've lived in Canada so long, it feels like just a few weeks in some respects. As I think more about how quickly the days pass I feel older and older, life just seems so short and I want to experience everything possible. We might be going away to the US for a weekend in November, it's crazy that we live so close to the border yet have never been across. I don't want to miss out on doing things, especially things that are readily available because we're stuck in a routine. I must be in a strange mood today I'm feeling all deep and philosphical although I'm trying not to bore you all with what's going through my mind. Anyway I'm going to go and make dinner and settle back into my routine.

1 comment:

Angella said...

Don't feel bad about not going to the US. I used to go when I lived in Vancouver, but since moving here 5 years ago, I've NEVER crossed the border at Osoyoos.
:)
Angella