Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Getting Broody



It seems that I'm thinking about having a baby more and more lately. Every small child I see or preganant woman makes me long to have a child of my own. It doesn't help when one of your friends is pregnant and you see the joy it brings. Usually this feeling subsides pretty quickly, especially when I encounter a particularily obnoxious child and I wonder why anyone would want to create something so vile, lately though the feeling persists regardless of how many horrible children I come across. I think my biological clock is officially ticking and I know that Craig's has for the past few months. We may be nearly ready to start a family of our own, but don't hold me to that it may just be my unpredictable hormones talking.

4 comments:

Angella said...

DO IT! Then I'll have another newborn to hold :)

Christy and Dustin said...

You know you want to!!! I hope it wasn't my vile children mentioned in your post.

Jen said...

It's the most rewarding thing you will ever do. I vote for "do it!". :)

Amanda Brown said...

Do it! (Literally.) I think it would be so great and our kids could play together. You're going to make a great mama, Adele. :)