Thursday, November 24, 2005

The Party Season

I sense that the next few weeks are going to start getting really busy as Christmas fast approaches. Not only have I nowhere near finished shopping for presents there is also the endless round of Christmas parties to go to. Craig's boss gave me a ride to work this morning and informed me that their party is Dec 9th, it's a good job Albert did pick me up as Craig wouldn't have thought it important to let me know any details until an hour before we were due to be there. My work staff party is still yet to be arranged, plus we leave for Disneyland three weeks tomorrow. I feel tired just typing and we've still got to arrange a bible study party as well as all the millions of other things that seem to need to be done each week. Who needs sleep anyway!

No comments: