Friday, November 18, 2005

Nap TIme

This is my first blog entry all on my own as I've managed to wrest the laptop away from my blog addicted wife. After being in Osoyoos this morning for three and a half hours of work, I drove home stuck behind the slowest pump truck ever, it took me sooooo long to get home. I was carrying in the back of the van some pre-mixed material and my tools all ready to work on the house when I got home, so I pulled onto the driveway, got out of the van, walked up to the door, walked through the living room, into the bedroom, where I proceeded to put my pyjamas on, crawled into bed and slept for two hours until awoken by my beautiful, wonderful wife (just in case you're wondering my tools, the mud and the bucket are still in the back of the van awaiting to be hit with a hammer and cleaned up).

Afternoon naps are the best!

No comments: