Friday, November 04, 2005

Needing A Girls Night

It feels like forever since I've seen any of my friends (it's only been since Sunday night, with the exception of a brief visit to WorkZone by Amanda). I know it's all my fault and that people invite me out but I say no but it's usually because I'm not feeling great or I'm too tired not beacuse I don't want to be with you guys. Amanda hasn't even been stalking me when she picks up the Church post so I'm feeling in serious need of a girls night out. We need to get dressed up and go out for cocktails, the men can babysit. I've only seen Angella once in about a month I'm beginning to forget what she looks like, thank goodness for blogs or I'd be seriously lonely.

My resolution is to make time to see friends during the week and to stop being so tired and miserable (it would help if the alarm would stop going off at 5am but I don't expect miracles)

4 comments:

Amanda Brown said...

Adele, we DO need a girls night! It's so easy to just get into the dull routine of life, the day to day grind. But, getting all dolled up, driving to Kelowna (where the bartenders don't recognize us) and taking rowdy pictures, it spices things up, that's for sure! At next Bible study we should all set a date for the girls. :) I'm just wondering if there's a restaurant that serves Yorkshire pudding, though?

Stephanie and Brad said...

Come to vancouver and have a girl's night..please!!!!! As much as I am kidding, I definitely wouldn't mind being involved in one of those..I'm sick of my little room and books!

Angella said...

I need a girl's night too! Thanks for the note today - it made me smile :)
I'm actually working right now while Matthew is on parenting duty - don't tell him I'm surfing...SHHHHH
I'll be at study on Wednesday & we'll set a date!
Angella
PS - I look the same, except I'm turning into my gloriuos shade of winter PALE WHITE!

Christy and Dustin said...

WORD! I'm there if you are! I MISS GIRLS NIGHT! We were just too spoiled this summer.