Thursday, November 10, 2005

One Day Strike

I'm looking forward to the long weekend, the joy of being able to stay in bed in the morning until after 6am. This week because I've been ill all I've wanted to do is lie in bed and have my Mum look after me. Unfortunately as a wife you can't do that anymore and I have to look after Craig who is just getting over his 'man flu'. So tomorrow I'm setting aside the day for myself, I'm going to sleep late, have a nice long bubble bath, get back in bed and read for a while and generally do what I want to do for a change. Luckily Craig will be working on the house so he shouldn't need me for anything. Yes tomorrow I officially go on strike for the day and I can't wait!

2 comments:

Stephanie and Brad said...

Sounds wonderful Adele! I think we all need days like that once in awhile...or all the time!

Angella said...

I hope you feel better soon!!