Monday, November 07, 2005

Brrrrrrrr!

OK so I know I've been saying how much I'm looing forward to the snow and today I have my wish the snow is seriously falling, but does it have to be so darn cold? I walked to work this morning which was OK but by the time I got to work my ears were completely numb and I was losing the feeling in my thighs. Now every time somebody walks through the door at work we get an icy blast of air from outside. On the plus side though it looks beautiful outside with the snow falling on Giants Head Mountain, so i gues you can't have everything but if someone could talk to God about the idea of warm snow that would be great!

2 comments:

Stephanie and Brad said...

I can't believe you guys have snow! It was the most beautiful day here. I had to wear sunglasses the sun was so bright..I even wore capri pants! It'll be great though to come home this weekend and hopefully there'll still be some snow around. I'm impressed you walked to work adele..I wouldn't be that motivated!

Angella said...

I'm ALL for warm snow!