Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Vomiting Sucks!

Ok so I'm ill again! I feel like I'm constantly getting sick lately and of course being me, every time I get sick I vomit everywhere. This is a phenomeon that began at the age of 17, conincidentally it started roughly two days after Craig and I began to date. I went through a period of about three months where I would vomit after pretty much every meal, the resulting weight loss was great but the gross side effects (bad breath, puke in the hair etc) kinda ruined it. My family pretty much thought I was bullemic, which I wasn't (anyone seeing me today can testify that I'm certainly not in any danger of wasting away any time soon), the doctor chalked it up to stress gave me some pills and it eventually stopped (is it a conincidence that Craig and I broke up around the same time I think not!). As a result of this happy period in my life most times I get sick the first thing that happens is I feel nauseous and vomit. Today is one such day, I am sat in work and for the past 7 hours have been trying not to projectile vomit on people walking through the door. I know I should go home but there's a really important document I need to get finished today and so I can't leave until I'm certain it's OK. I was feeling so sorry for myself earlier that I rang my Mum, that made me feel much better. So here I am sat watching the clock go round and wishing for 4.30 ( it would have to be my longest day at work today). For those of you who are going to Maya's house tonight stay away from me you have been warned I'm diseased!

1 comment:

Amanda Brown said...

I imagine that marmite tastes doubly bad on its way up! Get well soon, my English rose! :)