Friday, January 20, 2006

Banned From Blogging!

Yes you read it right, last night my husband banned me from blogging! I went to get my laptop and he said that I had to put it down and I wasn't ALLOWED to blog! Actually I wasn't going to blog I was just cleaning the laptop but that didn't matter I acted all offended. He did explain that he wanted me all to himself all evening (which pacified me a little) then he bought me a new handbag which he chose himself, so I was happy again. Reading this back shows just how superficial I am, buy me a present and I'll forgive you for anything, oh well at least I'll get nice stuff!

2 comments:

Angella said...

You're so cute Adele :)

Amanda Brown said...

Your hubby can't live without you AND he buys you nice things. You've got it made. Craig should give Steve some lessons. I WANT STUFF (namely, new couches...c'mon, nothing too major!)