Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Blogger Blessings

I've been touched recently by the response to my blog and how it brings people into my life. I've been contacted a few times lately by people I've never met but who take the time and effort to let me know that they read my blog and offer their support. It truly is amazing the connection you feel to complete strangers and the insight you get into their lives though something so simple. When I first started blogging I intended it to be mainly for my family back in England but as it's progressed it's become much more than that, it's a way to keep in touch with friends through the week, it can be a place to purge emotions and thoughts that might otherwise not be expressed and it's a place to make new friends and experience the ups and downs of other people sturggling their way through life like everyone else. I'm so thankful that I have an outlet like this and although my posts may be sometimes guarded lest I insult or offend somebody by accident I still feel that I can be honest and fairly open here. Thank you if you take the time to be bothered to read about my simple life I appreciate reading about yours.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Thank you for opening yourself up and sharing with us! It's been greating getting to know you through your blog and in real life. :)

Angella said...

Ditto. And maybe you'll start posting more often
:)
See you tonight!

Elizabeth said...

I love your blog, it's so honest.
love it
love it
love it
~Elizabeth

Christy and Dustin said...

I love you and I'd be pretty devastated to see you go back to Englad for good!!