Saturday, January 14, 2006

Craig's Birthdays (yes I said birthdays)

Well the birthday boy didn't want a party until at 5pm on his birthday he says to me I wish we were having a partyAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH. At this point everyone else already seemed to have plans or weren't answering their phones so we went out to dinner instead. Craig said he wanted to stay up late and watch movies so we got comfortable and were happily watching our first movie when I looked up and at 9pm he was fast asleep (he's starting to show his age ah 26 it's all downhill from here) I like the fact that for the next few weeks Craig is two years older than me I still get to be 24 while he's now 26 believe me this feeling will be dashed when I turn 25 (that sounds so old).

So for Craig's second birthday today he spent the majority of it away from me in the workshop. Tonight we're going to try another movie night and see if he can stay awake past 9pm, I don't hold out much hope.

No comments: