Friday, January 13, 2006

We're Not Having A Party

Thanks everyone for your imput on the whole party planning fiasco but Craig has decided he doesn't want a party so i'm not going to all the effort for someone who isn't even bothered. He had the whole guys bonding thing last night and I think he wants to go watch Glory Road at the theatre, I want to watch Tristan and Isolde but I guess he should get his way while it is his birthday.

I'm really looking forward to the girls night out we've got coming up to celebrate Jen and Angella's birthdays it's going to be so great. It has been far too long since we got dressed up, went out and had cocktails and appetisers. Of course along with the fun for me comes the pain of finding something nice to wear that either fits or doesn't make me look the size of a house. Having a friend lend you a maternity dress to wear doesn't boost your confidence very much, especially seeing as it was still a little tight and I'm not even pregnant (sigh)

Anyway enough of my pity party I'd better get back to work it's been crazy here today and J is driving me crazy AAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

6 comments:

Angella said...

You're a beautiful girl. And I know you'll look hotter than ever when we go out next weekend!

Amanda Brown said...

I am still choked about the No-Party fiasco. Maybe I'll just go out and buy an ice cream cake for myself tonight. :( Just kidding. I'm excited for next weekend too! Appies, (virgin) drinks and dessert...your plot to make me a chubby pregnant lady is working a little too well! :)

Anonymous said...

You are as Beautiful on the outside as you are on the inside, your perfect

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRAIG
We hope you have a great time whatever you end up doing. We miss you both and can't wait to see you in February.
Sending you lots of special love, hugs and kisses Karen, Paul, Alexandra and Benjamin x x x x x x

Christy and Dustin said...

Does this mean no ice cream cake? Well, then there'd better be white chocolate brownie next weekend. And truly truly Adele you've been looking particularly beautiful lately. I love your new short hair and you're spirit really does shine making you a ravishing young woman. And a big happy birthday out to you too Craig. Not that you probably read this. So, Adele, you can pass the message forward.

Stephanie and Brad said...

HEY! I'm coming home this weekend. Let's get a ice cream cake to celebrate the healing of some of my minor health issues!!! I'm so selfish. I just wanted an excuse to have an ice cream cake. And adele, you are beautiful and I do hope you guys are able to stay because I haven't been able to get to know you well enough at all.