Monday, January 02, 2006

Retail Therapy

You know how they say bad news comes in threes well we got some horrible news from home this morning, so to counteract the effects we decided to buy stuff. We were quite restrained although now that I think about it I should have let Craig buy what he wanted to. We saw a 1 carart princess cut solitaire diamond ring in 18 ct white gold and he really wanted to buy it for me but I said no even though it was the most beautiful ring I've ever seen bar none (it was also $4000 and I thought this was a little excessive just to cheer me up). So instead of this we got toys. I got an MP3 player




It's got 6gb of memory and all these special features but I just wanted it because it's pink, this picture doesn't really show it very well but it's shiny and cool.

Craig got a PSP which he's wanted for so long I can't remember a time when he wasn't bugging me for one. So we both got presents to play with but part of me still wishes I had a huge diamond oh well!

3 comments:

Christy and Dustin said...

Now you have a pink MP3 player to match your cool pink phone. I would have had a hard time saying no to the ring. You deserve it Adele.

Angella said...

Sweet player!

Sarah said...

MP3's are the best! I love taking mine everywhere with me...in the car, walking to class, studying. You'll have so much fun with it!
By the way...I'm Sarah Julien! I hope you don't find it creapy that I read your blog!