Friday, January 06, 2006

The Weekend Beckons

It's been a pretty rough week for us this week with bad news from jolly old England so I am totally looking forward to today at 4pm when I can just relax and spend some time with Craig. It's amazing how much more I need the weekend when I work full-time, even though it's only one extra day it feels like a lifetime. I'm looking forward to hanging out with good friends, eating good food and generally having some fun. Plus I need to get some ideas for Craig's birthday I'd like to do something special but knowing me I'll probably run out of time and do nothing at all. So any suggestions are gratefully received as to how we can celebrate, fear not a DQ ice cream cake will be an essential element of the proceedings whatever we decide to do.

3 comments:

Amanda Brown said...

You should booby-trap your house and set up MacGyver-esque challenges for all the boys. Meanwhile the girls will consume the entire DQ ice cream cake. Yessss. Sounds good. :) I hope to come visit you at work today!

Angella said...

Sounds like a great plan! I'll even bring my own spoon.
:)

Stephanie and Brad said...

Can you send some of that cake to Vancouver..pretty please??