Friday, February 03, 2006

Another Domestic Goddess

It's been said by many of us that Amanda is a domestic goddess with her never ending supply of to die for dessert ideas. Yesterday however I was in dire need of an interesting way to feed my husband vegetables (this is getting increasingly difficult) my first thought Angella



Angella and Matt were gracious enough to invite us round for a Christmas dinner last year (little suspecting just how much food we were able to consume in one sitting). Anyway one of the items on the menu was this vegetable bake thingie that was just delicious. Yesterday morning I got a sudden craving for said dish and quickly emailed Angella in the hopes that she could send the recipe ASAP. Luckily this domestic goddess is also a pretty amazing friend and so there the recipe was waiting in my inbox in time for me to buy the ingredients. Suffice to say Craig was pretty happy with me last night, not only did I make this fantastic dish, I also made 3 dozen sugar cookies (I'm trying to catch up in the domestic race) So Angella thank you for your recipe (which I took entire credit for from my husband) and for being the incredible woman you are!

2 comments:

Amanda Brown said...

Thanks for letting me crash your party at Work Zone this afternoon and eat a 36 inch sub on your desk. It's always nice to see you. And I think you're a domestic goddess in the making...a wonderful hostess who always makes sure the table is packed with yummy food! :)

Angella said...

You are TOO SWEET Adele! Just know that I am not as great as you are making me out to be :)
I'm glad that Craig enjoyed the veggies...I can give you some other ideas for getting those veggies into him...fajitas? or that beef skillet I made you guys last week?
:)