Friday, February 10, 2006

As Requested

Getting to know you, again.

1) What is your occupation? Employment Facilitator, as we currently have one of the lowest unemployment rates ever this means I read the newspapers, surf the Internet, chat to people and make pretty displays from coloured paper, life is so hard.

2) What color are your underwear? White, thong with a tiny little bow in the front

3) What are you listening to right now? The Batman theme tune, Craig is wathcing an episode of the original 1960's TV series

4) What was the last thing you ate? Dried banana chip

5) Do you wish on stars? No- I have faith in prayer instead

6) If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Pink I don't know why Craig said so

7) How is the weather right now? Beautiful The sun is shinning!!!!

9) Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes I'm so glad jen moved to Summerland and I can call her my friend

10) How old are you today? 25 and 2 days

11) Favorite Drink? Taboo and Lemonade but you can't buy it in Canada

12) Favorite sport to watch? Ice skating, although during the Olympics I'll pretty much watch anything because there's nothing but sport on TV

13) Have you ever dyed your hair? Constantly I get bored very easily

14) Do you wear contacts or glasses? I'm supposed to wear glasses but I don't always

15) Pets? I had a cat Holly but she's missing

16) Favorite Month? December - I love the excitement of Christmas

17) Favorite Food? Sandwiches

18) What was the last movie you watched? The Firm with Tom Cruise

19) Favorite Day of the Year? Craig's Birthday

20) What do you do to vent anger? Shout at Craig, usually on a daily, if not hourly basis

21) Fall or Spring? Spring, I love to watch everything grow

22) Hugs or Kisses? Hugs but only off Craig

23) Cherries or blueberries? Cherries

24) Do you want people to email you back? Always and leave comments it makes me feel loved
25) Who is Most Likely to Respond? Anyone who reads my blog

26) Who is Least Likely to Respond? Anyone in England because they don't have blogs

27) Who do you live with? Craig and technically Ray, Jeanette and Bailey

28) When was the last time you cried? Yesterday

29) What is on the floor of your closet? What floor?

30) What friend have you had the longest? Craig

31) What did you do last night? slept I was exhausted

32) Favorite smell? Creosote (this will only make sense if you're English) it's a waterproof paint you use on garden fences

33) Who Inspires you? My friends they are wonderful examples of strong Christian women. Plus Craig is my hero he protects me from the bad things in life

34) What are you afraid of? Everything that's why I need Craig (see above)

35) Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese

36) Favorite car? Anything but a Camero

37) Favorite dog breed? Beagles and Husky dogs

38) Number of keys? 3 - house, car, work

39) How many years at current job? Almost one at WorkZone, 9 looking after Craig

40) Favorite Day of the Week? Saturday. Definitely.

41) How many States have you lived in? None. I'm English

42) How many Cities have you lived in? 2 Wigan, England and Summerland, BC

So I hope you all feel like you know me a little better now.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

ooohhh nice undies, Adele. I do feel like I know you better!

Susie said...

Adele, I hope you had a fantastic birthday. I look forward to getting to know more about you. I really enjoyed our girls night!

Angella said...

just think of how well I'll know you when you live across the street!
:)