Thursday, February 09, 2006

My Birthday's End

I had such a lovely evening with Craig last night. He turned up to work with a bouquet of flowers that he'd selected each individual stem and had them put together. We just kinda hung out together and laughed watched trashy TV and ate sandwiches (we didn't have all the ingredients for Cheesy Bean which is kinda sad since there are only 3). Later we went upstairs where I was spoilt with lots of presents and a cake that Jeanette had baked for me. The night ended with the obligatory episode of McGyver (sometime it can be Friends) being watched by Craig while I fall asleep.

I had such a good day even though nothing really happened and I get to still look forward to the girls night tomorrow, how spoilt can one girl be!

4 comments:

Amanda Brown said...

Sorry to hear that the cheesy beans on toast didn't work out. Talk about disappointment. Owell, at least you got CAKE. Yessssss! And tomorrow night will be muchos fun-os. :)

Jen said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday and a wonderful hubby to spend it with. Looking forward to tomorrow A LOT!

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday Adele!!!!
I hope that your year is filled with blessings and wonderful adventures!

Angella said...

Glad you had a great night with your hubby. Tomorrow should be fun, too!