Friday, February 24, 2006

So much news

So we've arrived safely in England, it's been a crazy few days, we sold our house within 3 hours of it being on the market and for a cash offer more than the asking price. More importantly however is all the news from Canada, Angella pregnant, Megan giving hugs, Amanda considering names other than Annalise, Jen not blogging everyday, truly the workd has gone mad.

I've got to go read my beautiful neice Alex and my nephew Benjamin a story. I'll try and blog again soon

8 comments:

Amanda Brown said...

That is so AMAZING that your house sold so quickly and for such a great price. What a confirmation that God really does want you in Canada (as do your rebel-rousing group of gal pals over here!) Glad that you're there safe and sound and I hope you enjoy the rest of your visit. We miss you!!

Angella said...

Does that mean you get to be my neighbour?!?

Have a great time with your family!

Jen said...

So exciting Adele! I hope the rest of your trip is equally wonderful.

:)

Elizabeth said...

Great to hear from you Adele. Glad that you arrived safely!

Kaili said...

Glad to hear you are safe and sound and getting to spend some time with your niece and nephew. That's awesome about your house selling so fast and for more than you were asking, although I don't really know the whole story. Enjoy your visit!

Susie said...

I guess you are just meant to be here, Adele. I am looking forward to getting to know you better. Have a happy and safe journey in England.

Christy and Dustin said...

Yay! Now come back so we can help you move into your future house!

Jen said...

Adele- I miss you. Time to come home!