Friday, March 03, 2006

Busy Days

We're having a great time over here in England, although we've both got stinking colds. It's been a hectic time so far and shows no sign of getting any better. We're on our way out for a meal with my sister and brother-in-law in a minute which will be fun. I don't think I've got a moment to myself until we fly back on Thursday. It's been fantastic seeing my nieces and nephews and the rest of the family, we miss Canada so God made it snow HARD today so we'd feel more at home. I'm really happy that the sale of the house is going through nicely although we need to pray that there are no problems and that all the paperwork is completed as soon as possible. Anyway I've got to go my stomach is calling. Sorry it's so short and written terribly but I'm in a bit of a rush. See you all real soon.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Glad things are going well over there Adele. Hope your colds ease up for your last few days.

Miss you!

Amanda Brown said...

Can't wait to see you guys soon! Maybe you'll bump into my mom and dad; they left for England today and will be in the Lancashire area visiting my brudder. :)

Angella said...

We miss you! Glad you're having a good time, though :)