Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Welcome Home Christy


I was walking past Tim Hortons this morning on my daily walk to work when I noticed a very familiar green van sitting in it's usual parking space and my heart lifted. This aforementioned van has been missing for almost two weeks and has been a daily reminder that someone has been absent in our lives. Christy is home!!!!! It's good to have you back Christy I'm looking forward to hearing all about your trip. I think Amanda has missed you even more than me because she's had to put up with me and the joys of WorkZone since you've been gone.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Christy sure was missed around here!

Amanda Brown said...

I DID miss my Christy, but thanks for hosting me for lunch most every day. Nisha must think I'm so lame. :) Oh, and by the way...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday

Christy and Dustin said...

Hi Adele. I thought about you and Craig SO much while I was gone and I was literally jumping around when I heard that your visa's came through. I'm glad to be back and it was so great to be missed.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!