Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Me a Church Secretary?


I'm thinking of applying to cover Amanda's job while she's on maternity leave (can you tell I'm having a really bad day at work?) It's kind of a difficult decision though, I know that I want a new job as mine officially sucks at the moment, but I'm scared to apply for anything else. The job at the Church seems great, it's in town and I'm pretty good at administration and stuff but I'm scared that I'm not the right kind of person to do a job like that. I'll probably change my mind totally tomorrow but for now it's very tempting.

5 comments:

Amanda Brown said...

Put your resume in, Adele! I think you would be a great addition to the team at the church. Hope your day gets better. Perhaps God is punishing you for skipping Bible study last night?? :) We missed you.

Jen said...

You'll never know unless you try! If I were wanting to go back to work full time I would definitely apply there!

Angella said...

Could be fun!

Sarah said...

Go for Adele! Working at the church could be fun. You'd get to hang out with my mom all day...she can have her 'cool' moments. Just kidding. I bet it would be good!

Christy and Dustin said...

I think you would be great!