Saturday, March 25, 2006

Outnumbered


It's official the pregnant ladies are taking over the world, I swear there is something in the water in Summerland, good job I don't drink it! First Amanda then Angella then Tianna and now Christy. I'm so happy for all you guys although you have made my home life somewhat uncomfortable as Craig keeps looking at me with this wistful look in his eyes and everytime the word baby or pregnant is mentioned he sighs oh so quietly. It's actually harder than you would think living with a husband who wants to impregnate you.

5 comments:

Amanda Brown said...

You're bound to be next! I'm sure ou'll only be able to bat off that hubby of yours for so long...can't wait to see the junior Meadow. :)

Amanda Brown said...

I can't spell.

Angella said...

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR ?!?!

:)

Join the party!!

Elizabeth said...

Sigh, Adele. I'm feeling the same thing as you, however, in Kamloops the water isn't quite as.. whatever it is there, in Summerland.
My prayers are with you guys on the house-finding situation, and the job-maybe-changing situation and that you will be blessed with child whenever you choose for it to happen.

Kaili said...

That is so funny! I just heard of two more woman that are pregnant, but they don't live here, it's crazy this little baby boom we go goin' on.
Join in the fun! If that's what you are choosing for your family that is, I wouldn't want you to feel like you have to get pregnant to fit in or anything.