Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I Hate Cindy Crawford!

So last night I doing the Cindy Crawford workout that I have on DVD. I figured it'd be no big deal as I've been going to Aquafit for a few weeks now and I've been jogging, plus the routine is designed for women who want to get back in shape after giving birth. I put on the DVD in a cocky way thinking this will be soooo easy, but Ms Crawford had other things in mind. After the first two sections my leg muscles were on fire and my abs were quietly sobbing. I'm not sure if I believe the old addage "No pain no gain" but if it is true then I'm going to look fabulous pretty soon. My hope is to do this workout on the nights I don't go to Aquafit, but if she continues to be this mean I may give up and sit and eat ice cream instead.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Eating ice cream is way more appealing than those vigorous workouts!

Hang in there Adele! You'll be reaching your goals in no time. You have great willpower!

Angella said...

Way to go, girl! Maybe do the workout & then eat a small bowl of ice cream as a treat :)

Stephanie and Brad said...

Adele, I'm proud of you for still doing it! I know those work out tapes and such suck while you're doing them but it does feel so good AFTER..

Christy and Dustin said...

Adele, I changed our blog url to storiesoncd.blogspot.com
Just for better protection. Thanks