Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Trailer Trash

Lately Craig and I have been on the lookout for a trailer to call our home for the next few months. the Dykstras have very kindly offered to let us stay with them until our own house is liveable so we're going to officially be trailer trash. I can honestly say that I never thought I would live in a rented place or in a trailer and I'll have done both since moving to Canada. Hopefully I won't be required to bleach my hair blonde and drink in the middle of the day, but you never know!
Coming here has truly been the best thing we've ever done and I'm so thankful for the wonderful friends we've made who have offered to open up their homes to us. Thanks you guys!

5 comments:

Jen said...

I'm glad you are happy with your decision to move to Canada!

Have you found a trailer yet??

Christy and Dustin said...

Does having blonde hair make a person trailer trash?:)

Kaili said...

That is funny! I hear you met my Mom the other day, she really liked you! My Mom and Al just bought a small trailer a couple of weeks ago for camping and such, and we have started calling them "trailer trash" now too! Hahaha! Good luck in the search!

Angella said...

I actually lived in a trailer growing up. And we had a German Shepherd.
I WAS (and maybe still am) trailer trash :)

Looking forward to having you squat on my land :)

Jen said...

By the way, Jordan and I might end up living in a trailer if we want to stay in B.C. Now we'll know what you REALLY think of us.

;)