Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Stereotyping

I have to admit I'm a real big stereotyper and I know it's really bad of me, for example my comments about trailer trash ( I was only joking by the way) Why do I do that? I realised just how many of my decisions are based on superficial and often erroneous assumptions about people. I do it at work, I have ideas about the people who come through the door the inute I see them, based solely on the way that they look. I like to think that I change my mind once I get to know them but I shouldn't be doing it in the first place.

On a completely different note I hears a quote that said "Friends are God's way of looking after us" I though it was really sweet and so thought I'd share it with you guys. Have a great day

3 comments:

Amanda Brown said...

It's so easy to make judgements about people; I'm faced with the same challenges daily. But I think you and Craig will be really cute trailer trash. He can grow a mullet and you can get pregnant and wear jean cut-offs. :)

Jen said...

I think we are all guilty of that Adele! :)

I like that quote!

Angella said...

That IS a great quote. And don't forget the wife beater tank top for Craig.

Hee hee hee