Wednesday, May 24, 2006

What The Blog?

I have writers block and have had for quite a few weeks now. Whenever I sit down to write a blog entry I go blank and have no idea what to write aout. It's not that things don't happen in our lives but I never really think that other people want to read about them. Usually when I have nothing to say I'd just post random photos but alas my camera needs charging and the charger is somewhere in the midst of our storage unit. Plus more and more I'm aware of Craig's feelings about what I choose to write about, he can get kinda grumpy if I share too much.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I've missed your blogging Adele! I do like hearing about the details of you life, so blog away!

Angella said...

Why don't you tell everyone about your new home with those great Dykstra friends of yours?

:)

karen said...

I still check your blog every day -- and I love it when there's a new one! (but who am I to talk -- I've hardly posted at all this month!)