Saturday, January 07, 2006

England Calls



I'm starting to get really excited about going back to England, I can't wait to see my family again. I'd love to stay in Canada and i'm sure I'll be happy to come back here in March but right now I can't wait to see my Mum at the airport and my sister it makes me tear up juat thinking about it. I didn't realise how much I missed them or how long it's been since I saw them until it got so close to us going back there. Even speaking to my Dad on the phone lately has been great it's going to be so much fun catching up with all the kids and our friends, a year is a long time to be away.

2 comments:

Angella said...

We're sad you won't be staying...but know how excited you must be to see everyone!

Amanda Brown said...

Adele, I am holding on tight to the belief that your permanent visa will come through. Don't give up hope! I WANT YOU TO STAY! :)